We welcome your involvement in the work of the Friends! You can get involved and lend your support in a variety of ways:
- Become a member of the Friends. Membership is open to anyone from Delaware County concerned about women and girls. Access our Membership Form for further information.
- Attend our fantastic events that highlight the needs, assets, achievements, and challenges faced by Delaware County women and girls.
- Present an emerging issue to the Friends for consideration as a future project/program.
- *Make a tax-deductible contribution to the Friends:
- Volunteer on an upcoming Friends initiative.
- Join this blog or our listserv to receive the latest news on upcoming events and activities.
If you would like to get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest.
*Contributions to Friends of the Delaware County Women’s Commission are federally tax-deductible within IRS regulations. The official registration and financial information of Friends of the Delaware County Women’s Commission may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free 1-800-723-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.